Kai in manual
|Also Known as||Himuro Kai|
|Fighting Style||Chinese law|
|'Fighting Techniques||Kai's Command List|
He is an ordinary high school student that loves to work out after school at Fast-Forward-City.
As the first development he never really had any major changes to him as in the final version of the game, other then the fact he use to have two blue parts above his heck line of his vest.
They never scrapped him, but used him as one of the main characters in the development, but then later used him as a main character in the final version.
Kai Himuro is a 12th grader in high school, and a student that is People sees him as a person that is not interesting in dating or willing to date. He is very good friends with Serina Hiyu, that happens to go to the same school as him.
He enjoys the impact of the Chinese law martial arts. He works day and night to become stronger, and a better fighter. He wants to be good as Sakai Yuma because he his known to be the best. Almost as the master league.
One day while training hard, he receives a letter from the mysterious legendary fighter, Reiji Ogami. He thinks this is a good opportunity to be a part of because he wanted to take down Sakai. After he plains to fight him, he plains to fight the master Reiji.
The unthinkable Kai, he always acts before he thinks. He is smart on any solution. He is also submissive, humble, and respectful to others. He sometimes shouts unpleasant words, He is like what you call him a good-hearted person. He makes friends easily and also enemies very easily.
He can be shy around females that find him attractive. He often hides his feelings. He doesn't mind all this and he is aware of Serina's feeling but he is just to shy to return his feelings for her. As mush as he notices her, he doesn't know that Koaru's is his rival of love because of Serina.
Fighting Style Edit
Kai's standing movement is like a true master leaving it the same as Reiji. When he takes down his opponents even the difficult matches, he uses a lot of fists doing a Crush Double Punch to his martial arts. He can do a double kick to his enemies into the air using the Back Spin Combo. When he is really worked up in the battle, he can use his special move to make his opponent unable to block their self-doing the Flash Combo Final. His Flash Combo can lead up to six times.
Just like hos Back Spin Combo that uses the enemies to go into the air, so can the Ten-ryu-seki (throw). It's all fists when he uses his Double Crush Elbow confusing his opponents during the battle.
- It is unsure if his storyline was the same in the prototype version.
- Just like every other character, he has a command list.
- Kai is a male given name only for male. Dutch, Finnish, Frisian, German, Scandinavian, and Welsh name of Latin origin. It is derived from the element 'gaudere' which means to rejoice.
- In the manual of the Japanese version, it says he's not interested in women, most likely not interested in dating anyone.
- It is unknown how his ending goes. It is assumed that he fights Sakai and the master to become the next champion.
- Kai was one of the three characters that were playable in the original prototype version. He wasn't locked.